We invite you to participate the Gwinnett Medical Center’s Women’s Wellness Day on January 20, 2018. This event is designed for women as a fun and educational day to learn about how they can make their overall wellness and health a priority, while showcasing the innovative and excellent services that are available in the Gwinnett community.
Saturday, January 20th, 2018
Infinite Energy Forum: 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth, GA 30097
Cost: $250 + Door Prize ($50 Value)
- Opportunity to meet 300+ female patients or clients
- Increased community engagement & brand awareness
- Opportunity to put marketing collateral in attendee swag bag
- Skirted Display table
- Online listing and link to organization website
- 10 complimentary tickets to event to give to guests (*tickets not required for exhibitor staff)
Limited exhibitors per category. (example: only two gynecologists, two fitness facilities, two primary care, two beauty services, etc.) Exhibitors are encouraged to provide interactive booth experience. Exhibitors are allowed to sell items and give away samples.
GMC has the right to vet exhibitors to ensure they accomplish the overall event mission and comply with GMC mission.